1. Work with agency managers to actively manage communities of creators in different verticals.
2. Build relationships with creators through scaled and individual measures.
3. Analyze, interpret and translate key quantitative metrics and business trends around content creators into strategic insights that drive creators community growth as well as help to streamline operational workflows and process improvements.
4. Participate in drafting and revising the policies of creators recruiting, calculate and illustrate payment details to creators.
1. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
2. 1 year-experience in a community management or community related role, working with content creators.
3. Superior attention-to-detail, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
4. Event management experience preferred.
5. Can speak English as the working language.
Working place : Vincom Building - 72 Le Thanh Ton, Ben Nghe, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
BIGO HR Sophia :
WhatsApp : +8617507608784
Email : lingshuyi bigo.sg