Mô tả Công việc
1. Directs and controls all subordinate Front Office staff to ensure that day to day operational matters are handled on time and guest expectations are met.
2. Provides guidance and assistance to Front Office supervisory staff helping them in the execution of their responsibilities and helping them to set their own goals and objectives
3. Oversees the service standards in all Front Office areas ensuring that they conform to the requisite standards and meet or exceed customer expectations
4. Assists in the preparation of duty rosters, vacation planning and scheduling and public holiday scheduling
5. Assists in the preparation of the hotel’s annual budget, and helps to maximise the yield of the hotel and control departmental expenses.
6. Conducts frequent front and back of house checks ensuring mise-en-place, service procedures, standards of cleanliness and hygiene, repair and maintenance, employee grooming, and manning levels are in order and takes appropriate action where necessary.
7. Assists in the maintenance of efficient administration preparing and submitting reports on time as directed
8. Assists in the selection, training and evaluation of subordinate employees
9. Coaches, counsels, disciplines and develops subordinate employees
10. Acts as a liaison between the Front Office Manager and Front Office supervisory staff appraising him / her of the situation and updating him / her on issues of importance
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Contributes to the morale and team spirit of the hotel by maintaining effective relationships with colleagues
2. Performs additional duties as directed by supervisors
3. Makes appropriate suggestions and recommendations to supervisors for the general improvement of the hotel
4. Is fully conversant with al health and safety, fire and emergency procedures
5. Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, and body language
6. Is polite and professional in any situation where the image or reputation of the hotel is represented
7. Attends meetings and training as required by supervisors
8. Ensures that all activities are carried out honestly, ethically and within the parameters of Vietnamese law
9. Interacts with guests actively soliciting feedback
Thông tin khác