Chi tiết công việc
Tên công việc : SUPPLIER QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER Mã công việc : Mô tả công việc :
The jobholder primarily manages the cashew raw material category from a quality, food safety and technical point of view.
He / she is also responsible for the approval and management of the Supplier’s processing sites in this cashew category.
Reporting to the Team Manager Supplier Quality Assurance Nuts (based in the Netherlands), the job holder ensures that all raw materials comply with legal, customer and company requirements and takes actions towards suppliers and internal stakeholders in case of any non-conformance.
The environment in which the Supplier Quality Assurance Manager is expected to operate is becoming increasingly commercial and therefore commercial awareness is vital.
This role is based in Vietnam and it involves international travel.
1. Supplier assessment and management according to Company and Procurement procedures.
Clearly communicate Company quality and food safety standards and other requirements to suppliers, ensuring they understand them.
Motivate suppliers to implement measures for compliance, by building and maintaining relationships.
Manage and perform supplier quality audits and technical visits in close conjunction with Buying Manager’s initiatives
Assess suppliers from a quality, food safety and technical point of view and approve or reject suppliers following Company procedures.
Review and feedback supplier quality performance to main suppliers, drive corrective action plans to achieve continuous improvement, in partnership with Buying Managers.
Ensure supplier compliance to regulatory, social, food safety and other applicable requirements and / or standards and maintain documented evidence thereof.
Review, monitor and report supplier Key Performance Indicators (KPI)’s and issues to the business.
2. Support that materials from our suppliers are delivered to the European Company factories / Operating Companies (OpCos) within agreed specifications.
Manage third party inspection, sampling and analysis of supplier cashew lots dedicated for Company.
Assess and judge supplier cashew lots dedicated for Company. If needed, follow escalation route to OpCos.
Review, monitor and report third party laboratory performance. Support the laboratory in taking improvement steps.
3. Manage relationships with European OpCos.
Handle and resolve issues and complaints and give feedback to OpCos, aiming to reduce raw materials complaint levels.
Support the risk based contaminant monitoring program, so it is carried out effectively and efficiently.
4. Work together with Supplier Quality Assurance colleagues and Buying Managers to jointly :
Drive and implement the cashew category strategy.
Achieve Company Procurement targets.
5. Agree raw material specifications with suppliers and OpCos.
6. Provide the business with overviews of suppliers’ capabitities and areas of improvement.
7. Identify and (jointly) implement potential initiatives for product quality improvement that could result in competitive advantage for suppliers as well as Company.
8. Identify and implement potential initiatives that improve efficiency and / or effectiveness of Supplier Quality Assurance, Procurement and / or Company.
9. Manage all Supplier Quality Assurance systems and the data therein, ensuring information and documents stay up-to-date. E.g. :
Supplier (quality) data
Product deliveries data (Certificate of Analysis)
Product test and monitoring data
Yêu cầu công việc Yêu cầu chung : Số Năm Kinh nghiệm : 4 Cấp bậc tối thiểu : Bằng cấp tối thiểu : Đại học
Bachelor / Master of Science degree in a science-based field (e.g. Food Science, Food Technology, Microbiology, Chemistry).
Minimum of 4 years of experience in Supplier Quality Assurance, Quality Management or similar, in the FMCG and / or food industry.
Experience in cashew or nuts processing is preferred.
Knowledge of Quality management systems and GFSI schemes (BRC / IFS / FSSC).
Qualified auditor or proven experience in quality auditing.
Knowledge of cashew’s industry standard (AFI) is preferred.
Knowledge of current (EU) legislation, relevant to food manufacturing, is preferred.
Advanced computer literacy.
Languages : English and Vietnamese are required.
Ability to work cross-functionally in high complexity, multicultural organisations.
Attention to detail, good planning, time management, conflict management and communicative skills.
Proactive, self-motivated, problem solver, with knowledge of project management.
Kỹ năng mong muốn : Thông tin chung Loại hình công việc : Toàn thời gian cố định
Địa điểm : Hồ Chí Minh
Quốc gia : Việt Nam
Ngành nghề : Nông nghiệp / Thực phẩm
Quản lý chất lượng
Cấp bậc tối thiểu : Trưởng phòng Độ tuổi : bất kỳ ->
Mức lương : 49,000,000 - 69,000,000 Thông tin khác