ZALORA Engineering is looking for a talented DevSecOps to join our Regional Security team.
- Utilise tools and write scripts to monitor and analyse vulnerabilities as well as automate solutions.
- Scan and test infrastructure ranging from APIs, load balancers, CI/CD pipelines, container orchestrators using open source tools.
- Work in Infrastructure as a Code and Configuration Management using Terraform.
- Work with Containers (Docker) and Container Orchestration (Kubernetes) using best practices to secure/harden and scan these technologies
- Work with Infrastructure and Networking teams to review processes and implement process improvements and contribute to Risk Based Assessments of ZALORA’s security program.
- At least 4 years of working experience in cloud infrastructure and network security
- Thorough understanding of network infrastructure principles and extensive knowledge of current technological developments in the cloud security field
- Competency in vulnerability tests, patch management, anti-malware, APT, IAM
- Advanced understanding of network security tools like Nessus, nmap, Nikto, Shodan, Snort, Wireshark etc.
- Strong technical knowledge of secure engineering principle.
- Knowledge about PCI Compliance would be a strong advantage
- Nice to have - ISO ISMS Compliance knowledge
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team
Should you need any further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ZALORA's e-commerce platform is built with love by the engineering team. The Ho Chi Minh office, 12 Ton Dan, D4 (ZALORA Group) focuses completely on engineering and sets a high standard for software development in the field of e-commerce. This team creates the tech stack that powers ZALORA's stellar shopping experience. This ranges from the online shop and the mobile apps to ZALORA's complex logistics solutions.
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA is Asia’s leading online fashion, beauty and lifestyle destination, part of Global Fashion Group. As one of the region’s pioneer large-scale ecommerce platforms, ZALORA has established a strong presence throughout the region, particularly in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong, and in Taiwan, enjoying over 50 million visits per month.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.
Powered by JazzHR