About our company:
Be part of the largest content, community, and commerce platform for parents in Southeast Asia, and join our mission to help parents have healthy pregnancies and raise healthy children and families.
We’ve built an ecosystem of digital tools and day-to-day products that empower and enable parents:
Our flagship brand, theAsianparent, started in 2009 and now reaches over 35 million users monthly via web and app multiplatform. We created the world’s best parenting app with over 150k rating at a 4.8* Rating for both iOS and Googleplay. Available in 13 languages across 11 countries, theAsianparent provides parents with relevant content; a social network where they can connect with the community; income opportunities as niche influencers, content contributors, and research panellists; and access to curated mama and baby products and services.
In April 2022, we acquired Webtretho and Be yeu, and we are looking for a new Senior Android Developer to make a meaningful contribution to improving the quality of families’ lives through technology. We push our team to ignite their curiosity, take ownership, and lead with integrity. With us, you will hone your talent, awaken your potential, turn tech & data into real world solutions, make your mark, and most of all, impact millions of families.
We love our community of parents, and they love us back, too! As do our investors, including Fosun International, JD.com, Mirae Asset-Naver New Growth Fund, Vertex Ventures, and SCB 10X.
Join our fast growing team of world-class talent from J&J, Lazada, Deloitte, Olx, Amazon, Harvard, and Oxford. We are looking for 6 backend engineers (Laravel/Wordpress), 4 Senior iOS developers and 4 Senior Android developers.
Exicting opportunities are beginning. Together let's strive
- Building reusable and adaptable UI components using Google Material design guidelines.
- Local database management using Sql, RoomDB, RealMeDB for offline support.
- Writing clean and highly efficient code using Clean architecture and design patterns like MVVM, MVP.
- Reactive programming using RxJava, RxAndroid, RxKotlin
- Unit test code for usability and general reliability, robustness including edge cases.
- Familiarity with testing frameworks like Junit, Mockito, Espresso.
- Working knowledge of GIT version control and repository clients like github, gitlab, bitbucket.
- Exposure to project management tools like JIRA.
- Documenting the application design decisions and core code implementation logic.
- Providing constructive feedback on existing architecture to improve it.
- Support for entire application lifecycle ie. concept, design, development, test, release and support.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to optimize the application and overall development efficiencies.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a similar relevant field
- At least 3+ years experiences in Android Developer, developing mobile applications
- Extensive experience developing Android apps with Android SDK, Kotlin, Java.
- Solid understanding of Android architecture components like Livedata, ViewModel, Databinding etc.
- Experience with third party APIs and libraries for Image loading like Glide, Picasso. Networking libraries like retrofit, JSON parsing libraries like gson, moshi etc
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/deployment process and tools like Circle CI, Gitlab
- Good understanding of Firebase and other analytical tools.
- Good debugging skills and tracing the root cause of the issues on production.
- Good English is a big plus
Beneﬁts and Perks :
- Competitive Salary Package
- Assured 13th salary bonus
- Year end bonus depending on company's business and employees performance
- Annual performance appraisal for salary reviews
- Social Insurance
- Annual health check
- Annual leave 12 days per year, holidays leave, birthday leave
- Birthday’s party, internal party and engagement activities
- Training & Development
- International travel to meet our teams in other markets around the world
Powered by JazzHR