The project will develop In-vehicle Infotainment system for Japanese OEM, which we apply some new technology from Bosch-ww organization. The system will have classical infotainment system such as navigation & smart phone integration, and also display cluster function such as meter. Those applications will help increase drive comfort and safety during driving on roads in such as environment highway, urban and rural areas.
Besides, non-functionality requirements such as CPU load, memory usage… also will be considered during the software development.
The project will be led by international team of Vietnam, Japan, Germany, India and China.
- Be the one of first member for new project team for Japanese OEM business, which Bosch-worldwide key project of 2021.
- Analyzing requirements, design and develop automotive infotainment software
- Handling request, regarding issue and new features for the software
- Debug and maintain the software running on target device via network TCP/IP or serial cable
- Unit testing for the feature
- Possibility for on-site opportunity to Japan / India
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electronic, Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent
- C++ or Qt/QML programming skills and engineering know-how.
- Additional programming experience with Python is considered a plus
- Experience with cross-platform development, preferably Linux
- OOP, design pattern, UML
- Good English communication.
- Japanese speaking capability is a plus.
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills