You will provide support on projects and / or work streams focused on HR transformation, local training and development enhancements, and employee engagement.
You will also work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure HR projects are completed in a timely and cost-effective manner.
As part of our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career of becoming country HR Manager in Vietnam.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ensure that human resources programs in training and employee engagement support the long-term business objectives of both ON Semiconductor Vietnam Co.
Ltd. and ON Semiconductor Binh Duong Limited. The ideal candidate manages these programs for enhancing the workforce cohesiveness and employee development.
2. Fully responsible for workforce stabilization through the formulation and implementation of effective employee engagement programs.
3. Oversee the succession plan for both expatriates and Local International Hire and manage the Technical Career Ladder for the development of technicians and engineers.
4. Partner with the Senior HR Manager to resolve issues and ensure strategy and alignment for programs execution, HR function-related projects and initiatives to further grow the HR organization in Vietnam
develop and manage all programs aspects from inception to completion, including detailed program plans, resourcing, risks / issues / decisions, etc.
6. Being Corporate Social Responsibilities Champion for both manufacturing facilities in Bien Hoa and Binh Duong and collaborate with EHS Department in audit preparation, identify clinics and canteen operations gap based on Reliable Business Alliance requirements.
7. Assist Senior HR Manager to review HR policies and existing practice to ensure 100% compliance to legal and customer requirements and to take lead for dealing with auditors from both internal auditors and third party auditors.
hold resources accountable and follow up as needed to ensure tasks are being met; prepare project status updates; draft senior management communications to ensure proper visibility
9. Identify risks / issues that impact the execution and success of the project (e.g., resource availability, functional discrepancies, testing errors, etc.
and escalate as appropriate for resolution / mitigation
10. Participate in change management plans and execution
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration / Human Resources Management or any related discipline
At least 10 years of work experience in Human Resources with solid background in manufacturing gained from sizable multi national companies out of which not less than 4 years being in department manager level
Exposure as a generalist including the training and employee engagement function and Corporate Programs such as Diversity and Inclusion, Global Time Keeping System, Social Responsibilities Compliance will be a definite advantage
The ideal candidate should be a good presenter, possesses exemplary communication and analytical skills as well as leadership and relationship management expertise
The ability to distill this information and explain it to others are crucial
Must be capable in running meetings, seminars, and courses effectively.