You know you are doing a good job when:
- You are enabling clear and professional communication between Infobip’s connectivity partners – Mobile network operators and internal teams that results in empowering our business relationships
- You have an excellent overview of Vietnamese telco industry trends, local mobile network operator strategies and movement of competition and you are feeding market information into other internal departments
- You procure customized telecom products & partnership models applicable for domestic markets from mobile network operators in Vietnam
- You serve as a “voice of partners” inside the company collecting information throughout company’s departments and feeding information to shareholders on monthly or quarterly bases
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders
- You are expanding relationships with existing partners by continuously proposing solutions that meet their requirements and goals
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by the partner and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- You know how to negotiate new sales agreements that will turn into long-lasting relationships and work in team with other team members to close projects jointly
- You are efficient in accounts monitoring and servicing (monthly payments and invoicing; regular monitoring and analysis of traffic in cooperation with internal departments; discrepancy tracking and approval etc.)
- You are able to handle legal requirements, documentation, services specifications, support escalations etc
- You have full understanding on Infobip’s products and solutions, and you are able to recognize opportunity to up-sell existing partners for new Infobip's services
More about you:
- 2-4 years of experience in Telecommunications, B2B Sales or Account Management or Client Relations. (Candidates from telecommunications or IT industry will be an added advantage)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Communications, IT, Telecommunications or other related degrees
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Excellent written communication skills - high-level literacy, using language with precision, easily presenting arguments and synthesizing reports
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with a systematic approach to problems and passion towards technology
- Your knowledge of MS office package is great, and you enjoy conducting market research.
- You are not afraid to engage in the sales process and negotiations.
- You are very organised and have a track record of completing your tasks in time while paying strict attention to details.
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details
- Experience in an international business environment is an advantage
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
What's in it for me?
- Learning - Our sales managers go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry.
- Great environment - Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the centre of it all.
- Compensation - We strive to provide a competitive benefits package that meets the needs of our employees and our business model.
Thêm vào ưa thích
Loại bỏ khỏi mục ưa thích
Thêm vào ưa thích
Bạn cần đăng nhập vào tài khoản của mình để thêm công việc này vào mục yêu thích của bạn. Nhấp vào "Tiếp tục" để đăng nhập hoặc tạo tài khoản mới. Sau đó, bạn sẽ có thể truy cập mục yêu thích của mình từ trang web của chúng tôi hoặc từ ứng dụng di động neuvoo.Tiếp tục
Không, cảm ơn
Mẫu đăng ký