The QA Tester is responsible for reviewing requirements, creating detailed test plans, test cases, and data for project testing and executing on all projects assigned. The QA Tester will work closely with the software development team to document problems, monitor resolutions and update documentation. Clear communication and coordination with the QA/Development Manager and the Development teams is vital.
- QA Tester will serve on an Agile development team supporting the development and support of point of sales software and web-based administration tools
- Document test plans and test cases based on Agile User Stories, supplemental functional requirements and direct interaction with project stakeholders
- Document errors and recommend improvements and resolution and validate that requirements are met
- Publish test results and promote visibility of QA metrics to project stakeholders
- Create test plans for projects by analyzing functional requirements and design documents with direction from Manager
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Present testing approaches for management reviews
- Support accurate requirements definition
- Produce and support work estimations
- Strong Verbal and Written communication skills
- Work day-to-day with management, providing expert support to each as needed and appropriate
- Collaborate, communicate with different teams, and triage technical issues across teams
- 4+ years’ experience in enterprise software development and testing, to include:
- Knowledge in Ruby would be preferable
- Experience testing web-based applications and relational databases
- Experience with acceptance testing, integration testing and performance testing
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium, Jenkins, etc.
- Strong test planning experience
- Strong initiative, innovation, organization, and attention to detail are essential
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across various audiences
- Strong customer service and client relations skills
- Ability to multi-task across various simultaneous projects
- Experience collaborating with others in QA/Development to deliver shared results
- Technical understanding of business application systems and their underlying hardware
- Well organized, self-motivated individual who can work with little or no direction
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff and upper management in both business and technical areas
- Experience with E-Commerce and Retail would be desirable although not mandatory
ZALORA is the leading e-commerce company providing fashion throughout South East Asia. ZALORA Engineering has teams in Singapore and Vietnam to serve millions of users in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Philippines. This regional diversity presents a lot of interesting challenges that you and your colleagues will face. You will learn a lot by tackling these challenges.
ZALORA's e-commerce platform is built with love by the engineering team. The Ho Chi Minh office, 12 Ton Dan, D4 (ZALORA Group) focuses completely on engineering and sets a high standard for software development in the field of e-commerce. This team creates the tech stack that powers ZALORA's stellar shopping experience. This ranges from the online shop and the mobile apps to ZALORA's complex logistics solutions.
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.
Powered by JazzHR