We at IKEA Services Ltd. (Vietnam) are looking forward to welcoming a new Market Representative/Market Operator (MR/MO) to IKEA Components Market Team.
Our assignment is to improve and develop the Home Furnishing Suppliers (HFS) purchase of components. Our job is to secure market activities on an operation level with concerned HFS and IKEA Purchasing securing a service minded and professional approach to IKEA Components business partners.
Leadership at IKEA is simple, clear and humble. We are not fans of bureaucracy or a complicated hierarchy. At IKEA, everyone is a “leader”. We give freedom – you take responsibility for your tasks in close cooperation with others. Most of the things we do are team efforts.
You will work within the field of Purchasing & Logistics in South East Asia. Our legal company name is IKEA Services Ltd (Vietnam). You will be located in Ho Chi Minh City. While you will mainly work with co-workers in our Ho Chi Minh City office, you will sometimes work in close cooperation with your peers at our offices in China (Shenzhen), Thailand, and Indonesia. And report to the market manager in China (Shenzhen).
Main deliveries as MR/MO
· Responsible for HFS on an operational level
· Responsible for maintained level HFS – orders, deviations, claims, forecast, out going (end/phase out a product) , scrap, price lists and securing all system updates
· Collect information and share with relevant internal stakeholders, in order to maintain the business (mainly Demand Planner, Need Planner, Supply planners, Packaging planners, Transport and Warehouse)
· Responsible to prepare and secure General Sales Agreement
· Lead the offer process based on the collected Demands/Needs/Expectations from maintain and potential Home furnishing suppliers
· Responsible for the operational part of item life cycle in the sample-, order- and price process with basics in place from start up to discontinue
· Prepare documents necessary for custom clearance based on templates, according request from IKEA suppliers
· Act as an IKEA ambassador and reinforce and strengthen IKEA culture and values in the organization.
Who are you?
You are the one who:
· Have good potential
· Have good communication (Vietnamese is a must, Chinese/Thai/Indonesian as a Plus)
· Have manufacturing and supply chain background (technical background as a plus)
· Are analytic
· Are structured
· Have “Strong” personality, dare to handle conflict
· Are passion in sharing the own standpoint
· Are straightforward
· Have good Team work
· Experience in multinational company
· Can travel: around 30 working days / year
We offer Local employment (local compensation & benefits) located in our Ho Chi Minh office in Vietnam.
We are interviewing continuously. So don’t hesitate to apply today by submitting your CV and motivational letter in English.
If you want to be part of something big, this could be the right challenge for you. We are looking forward to getting to know you soon!