SHOPLINE is Asia’s largest smart commerce platform. With our customers in mind, we strive
to deliver scalable commerce solutions to merchants of all sizes. We’re a full-featured platform with services including online store opening, O2O solution, retail POS systems, advertising placement, business strategy consultation, marketing, and more to empower merchants to succeed in omnichannel retailing and cross-border commerce.
What you’ll be doing:
- Full P&L accountability and responsibility.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies to grow market share and drive revenue.
- Driving all aspects of Business Operations Team.
- Analyze activities, costs, operations, and forecast data to determine domestic initiatives progress toward committed OKRs. Propose, align, and deploy optimizations on these OKRs with all stakeholders involved.
- Recruiting, training and developing teams to achieve challenging SHOPLINE Vietnamese targets.
- Collaborate with leadership to attract, retain, and motivate hardworking individuals.
- Day-to-day management of a growing team
- Creating and managing budget from headquarters
- Leading a growing team in the strategic development, integration and execution of the business plan to achieve organizational goals
- Analyzes results against forecasts and presents to senior management
- Prepare Weekly/ Monthly reports for upper management.
Who we are looking for:
- Over 8 years of experience in internet industry, preferably E-Commerce, Social Commerce,
- ERP Software, Saas, B2B, B2B2C
- Familiar with Vietnam local market eCommerce trends and possesses fruitful leads to merchants or business opportunities
- Experience in DTC, social commerce, digital advertising or have a deep understanding in SEA eCommerce landscape and trends would be a plus
- At least 6 years of experience in division management (Sales and Marketing especially)
- Experience working with cross-functional and international teams
- University educated in business or related disciplines
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work cross teams and teams in different regions
Powered by JazzHR