- Follow-up shipments, deliveries and inventory of raw material & components
- Maintain master data on SAP
- Prepare daily / weekly / monthly reports of deliveries and inventories as per supervisor’s request
- Any other task assigned by the direct superior from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree with studies related in supply chain, logistics, business process, process management or customer service.
- Experience in Logistics process is preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of process systems software (SAP/Microsoft/etc.) is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail, work ethic, high integrity with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment.
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management, able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to understand and evaluate information from a variety of sources
- Required language: Fluent in Chinese and English
- Diverse and flexible employment and working arrangements to achieve the optimum balance between work and personal responsibilities and objectives
- A working culture of respect, diversity and performance to help facilitate an inclusive culture
- Attractive compensation and benefit packages which are practical, robust, fair and equitable
- A place to grow through career development and training opportunities
- Be entrusted with your own area of responsibility
- Receive competitive internship allowances
- Join department’s outing activities
- Having 01 paid leave per month
- Free shuttle bus from HCMC to Dong Nai and vice versa
- Lunch allowance, parking allowance
Báo cáo công việc này
Thêm vào ưa thích
Bạn cần đăng nhập vào tài khoản của mình để thêm công việc này vào mục yêu thích của bạn. Nhấp vào "Tiếp tục" để đăng nhập hoặc tạo tài khoản mới. Sau đó, bạn sẽ có thể truy cập mục yêu thích của mình từ trang web của chúng tôi hoặc từ ứng dụng di động neuvoo.Tiếp tục
Không, cảm ơn
Mẫu đăng ký