Manages all transactions of new and renewal business via Broker and is responsible for properly servicing the Broker’s clients
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Client development. Responsible for the achievement of the annual target. Assists with new business activities of the department. Builds and strengths relationships with Brokers.
- Client service. Assists the various client advisory teams with Broker relationships to ensure client satisfaction. Monitors the Broker’s client support services functions to ensure the highest performance standards and customer satisfaction.
Sales and Business Development Functions
- Sets appointments and personally meets with Brokers periodically for more business opportunities
- Works in a team effort with Direct Manager at all times in the cultivation of identified prospect opportunities.
- Provides timely and accurate prospect information and sales activity data required for purposes of management reporting and sales forecasting.
- Attends regularly and actively participates in scheduled Broker seminars and events.
- Participates in scheduled sales training and other professional development courses to enhance sales skills.
- Sales Expertise: Demonstrates excellent and proven business skills with emphasis on organizational selling; has experience selling in a business-to-business setting.
- Communicating with Impact: Speaks fluently, articulately, and concisely; is an active listener; makes an immediate positive impression;
- Building and Maintaining Relationships: Quickly builds rapport with a wide range of personalities; develops and maintains open and trusting relationships with all Brokers
- Fluently English speaking and business writing is required
Powered by JazzHR