We’re looking for an Intern - Information Security Engineer to join our infrastructure team at ZALORA.
As an Intern, you will have the chance to help build secure software, monitoring system and infrastructure at the highest security standard. You will work closely with other engineers, and audit vendors to design and build proactive systems to enhance the security of our infrastructure and systems.
- Ability to write code in any language.
- Basic knowledge of security best practices and OWASP Top 10
- Basic knowledge of penetration testing.
- Ability to independently research and evaluate open-source tools based on a requirement list.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently on assigned tasks.
- Ability to write documents.
- Any security certification or bug bounty experience is a plus.
- Good at English, proactive, willing to take on great challenges
What you will get:
- Be a part of the Regional Tech team to work on real projects which impact to the company objective
- Interact with the experienced team
- Chance to strengthen your knowledge and skillset of technical and project management
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA is Asia’s leading online fashion, beauty and lifestyle destination, part of Global Fashion Group. As one of the region’s pioneer large scale ecommerce platforms, ZALORA has established a strong presence throughout the region, particularly in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong, and in Taiwan, enjoying over 50 million visits per month.
Note: “ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.”
By submitting your application for this role, you consent to ZALORA collecting, using and processing through and in ZALORA’s systems all personal data included in or provided in relation to your application. The purposes for such collection, use and/or processing shall be for conducting of ZALORA’s recruitment requirements for the present role, and identifying and evaluating other roles and career opportunities within ZALORA which you might be a good fit for.
Powered by JazzHR