The Manager, Sourcing Analytics collects and analyzes global costing and planning data in support of cost standardization, total cost optimization, vendor negotiation and supply policy improvement.
They are the champion for all costing and planning related systems and drive process and systems improvement to achieve increased organizational efficiency.
This position leads the consistent implementation of process, policy and system changes across the region and training of the involved stakeholders.
Provide Senior Management with procurement related trend and variance analysis with the use of Supply Chain Analytics to support annual vendor negotiations.
2. Liaise with Material Management to create a seasonal COGS report and establish cost risk & opportunity scenario planning.
3. Analyze material consumption and processing cost across the supply base, report findings and propose aligned standards.
4. Measure and analyze the order profile of the supply base and recommend allocation changes to optimize cost.
5. Measure style complexity for individual suppliers and derive with individual productivity targets as a base for supplier performance evaluation.
6. Monitor country risk, exchange and labor rate movements as well as analyze new country cost structure if needed.
7. Baseline and measure the costing workload of the individual PD teams and maintain / analyze Costing KPI.
8. Lead Costing and supply policy updates and creation that have an impact to supply chain cost and maintain a central policy repository.
9. Audit SP’s compliance to pre-defined cost standards.
Education & Experience Requirements
Our Competencies for All Employees
is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
isn’t upset when things are up in the air; doesn’t have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.