1. Responsible for the content safety of short video products, ensuring their legal compliance.
2. Responsible for developing, maintaining and implementing Community Content Security Standard.
3. Engaging in the improvement and operation strategies of Content Management System.
4. Coordinating with supervising departments to timely deal with contents violating our community regulation, and to update operation standards.
1. Bachelor and above degree (Candidates whose result is awaited also can apply), active user of short video products.
2. Language competence : fluent English / Chinese (for professional communications).
3. Caring about current events, with great sense of social issues.
4. Familiar with Internet laws and regulations.
5. Good oral and written competence, strong executing and studying ability and great responsibility.
6. Rotating shifts.Shift 1 : 06 : 00 AM - 02 : 00 PMShift 2 : 02 : 00 PM - 10 : 00 PMShift 3 : 10 : 00 PM - 06 : 00 AM