I. OBJECTIVES :
Managing non-residential property activities to bring the highest efficiency and profit to the Company
II. ACCOUNTABILITIES & KRA :
1. Building up, analyzing, and organizing the implementation the non-residential property plan according to the Company's business plans and objectives.
100% non-residential property plan as company’s goal
2. Research and develop investment scenarios / call for investment for catalyst projects
100% Research & Development and investment management
3. Finance & investment Asset portfolio, M&A, Investment, Divestment
100% Finance and investment management for non-residential projects as company’s goal
4. R&D and business development Market research, FS, BP, Business Partners
100% R&D and business development (Market research, FS, BP, Business Partners) as company strategy
5. Building models / forms of association, investment cooperation, exploitation and trading of non-residential property of the Company in order to create the effective catalyst for residential communities.
100% operation activities of non-residential development projects as company strategy
6. Calling Partner / Investor for Non Residential Property.
100% investment activities for Non-residential developing projects are effectiveness as company strategy
7. New business / operation solution for Non Residential Property.
100% new business / operation solution as company’s goal
8. Project Development socialization & land legal : Unlock non - residential land bank, 1 / 500 and project legal, Design, Project management and Construction management.
100% Project development as company’s goal
9. Operation of assets entrusted and handed over for property management company.
100% Operation of assets management control
10. Improve / Strengthen Legal Team of Non-Residential Management.
100% improvements / strengthen of legal are compliance with company’s goal and Law
11. Improve / Strengthen Non-Residential Management internal system and process
100% improvements / strengthen activities of internal system and process are effective as company strategy
IV. JURISDICTION AND OBLIGATION
1. Jurisdiction :
2. Obligation :
V. JOB REQUIREMENTS :
1. Educational qualification
2. Working Experience
3. Core competencies
a. Integrity : Honor our word. Keep our promise, and on time. Whenever we cannot keep our promise, we immediately inform relevant parties and do what we need to do to clean up the impact of not keeping our promise.
b. Professionalism : Be masterful and skillful in our accountabilities and expertise, understand and comply with regulations, in order to best meet internal and external customer requirements.
c. Ownership : Be responsible for our work. Think and act to fulfill the common goals of the NAM LONG family and share the results.
4. Leadership Competency
c. Judgment & Decision Making
d. Communication Skills, Listening & Forward thinking
5. Technical competency required to perform the work :
6. English Competency
English : fluently