1. Maximize sell-outs by working with the dealers on store level.
2. Strengthen profit-based upselling of premium products by optimizing SKU(Stock Keeping Unit) for each store.
3. Minimize faulty products and obsolete inventory through store's inventory management.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Project management Plan the timeline for the collaborative tasks for retailers, subsidiaries and HQ.
2. Retailer engagement Analyze store sales data to identify low performing KPIs(Key Performance Index) of the retailers and participate in the proposal of collaboration to retailers.
3. Retail mapping Carry out retail mapping to select the stores with the highest growth potential with retailers to achieve the maximum return on investment.
4. SKU(Stock Keeping Unit) optimization Analyze to determine the most suitable products to display in stores based on retail mapping and the sales characteristics of each store.
5. Store inventory management (stockout, obsolete inventory management) Analyze to determine the most suitable products to display in stores based on retail mapping and the properties of each store.
Skills and Qualifications
If you are European Economic Resident, please click here.