Over 30 years of experience, Bosch develops and manufactures advanced and reliable occupant and pedestrian protection electronics, which precisely trigger passive safety systems such as airbags and seat-belt in the event of a crash or collision. Bosch provides airbag control units which are scaled to all vehicle classes through to the premium segment, which puts high safety standard in top priority.
- Take part in requirement clarification and analysis
- Specify the SW unit design according to the SW requirements specification and the SW architecture specification
- Document of the design and implements the specified functionality according to the SW design specification.
- Be responsible for software development, integration and unit testing based on requirements
- Take part in low and high-level design for software modules
- Execute software development tasks, document results, report problem, debugging
- Estimate tasks effort, plan and perform software review, plan and track tasks
- Solve technical problems/queries
- Communicate findings to both technical and non-technical colleagues in order to prevent technical problems/queries.
- Mentor junior members (for senior and above positions)
- Major in Computer Engineering/ Electrical-Electronics/ Electronics-Telecommunication/Mechatronics Engineering or related fields
- Good C/C++ programming and scripting language.
- Good knowledge of Microcontroller and Embedded System
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle.
- Exposure to emulators, simulators, debugging and test equipment.
- Exposure to Real Time Operating System (RTOS)
- Automotive communication protocols know-how e.g. CAN/LIN/Flexray/Ethernet and AUTOSAR architecture will be added advantages
- Automotive domain knowledge preferred
- Good English skills
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills