Supervisory role responsible for the efficient operation of a process department including the supervision of the operators and responsibility for costs, quality, housekeeping, etc
A day in the life of...
1. Cascade and execute the production plans / objectives and adjust operational activities by situation assessment according to available information and resources for best production efficiency. 25%
2. Set up and execute trainings and update programs for shop-floor operators on production principles, quality, safety and environment, etc. 5%
3. Prepare related and necessary information for standard audits : HACCP, ISO 9001, NGNP, FPL, etc. 5%
4. Control production costs by managing available production resources (material usage, manpower, machine utilization etc.
and in line with Nestle standards. 10%
5. Ensure that production operations are properly executed to manufactured goods in line with the set standards. 15%
6. Co-ordinate with other departments for production related activities such as trail, new product development. 2%
7. Find out and execute proper solutions or corrective action to prevent the re-occurrences of deviation found in operations.
Inform / report superior incase of major or complexity problem. 5%
8. Co-ordinate with related departments on a daily basis to ensure smooth production operations, such as RMP, Filling & Packing, Quality Assurance, etc. 5%
9. Lead, guide, provide suggestions to the team and / or task force team for productivity, efficiency improvement and / or others special assignments. 10%
10. Coach the team on production knowledge, technology and standard production practices. 5%
11. Monitor work safety and hygienic conditions in production lines / areas. 2%
12. Determine and forecast the annual production budget, manpower and strategic plans. 1%
13. Communicate information flows from the Management to the shop-floor and vice versa. 5%
14. Taste and release semi-product against quality schemes and specification 5%
What will make you successful