- Provide artistic solutions and explore new styles.
- Animate elements based on verbal and written direction.
- Provide production quality assets including: UI motion graphics, 2D animations, FX and others required
- Participate in brainstorming sessions for game ideas and artistic styles
- Ensure that the high-quality bar established by Studio Lead Artist, 2D Animation Lead and Producers are reached and maintained.
Contribution to Animation Team
- Competent communication and documentation skill
- Provide accurate time estimation for your tasks, manage priorities to meet deadlines and take ownership of your own work.
- Have Competent organizational skills
- Possess a library of references (FX and motion graphics references) to use for working and to share with the art team
- Foresee future mistakes and prevent them from happening
- Produce, check and update FX Animation documentation
- Academic background in Animation or equivalent
- Proficient at Adobe Photoshop
- Proficient at Adobe Animate CC and Timeline based animation
- Knowledge of Unity Animation Systems and Particle Systems is a plus
- Competent understating of style guidelines, design process and creative workflow
- Competent understanding of Visual Feedback and Effects animation.
- Competent understanding of Sprite creation
- Competent knowledge for sense of color, design, perspective and composition
- Competent Communication and documentation skill
- Competent English communication skill
- Competent level in drawing and illustration skills (relief, lighting, materials, perspective, colors...)
- Be original, inventive, creative and artistic.
- Be patient and able to concentrate for long periods, pay attention to detail
- Work well as part of a team and be able to take direction from the lead animator and producers.
- Work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.