Job Description As Vietnam’s fastest growing airline, Vietjet is constantly expanding its fleet while also extending its flight network throughout Vietnam and across the region.
Vietjet is a new - age airline which always offers you flexible choice toward air fare, baggage, hot meal and souvenir on a safe and amazing flight.
Vietjet is now seeking experienced captains in order to facilitate its dynamic growth with :
Kind of contract : This is a flight crew leasing role for an initial 2-year contract. This is a renewable contract where Vietjet encourage pilots to stay longer and have yearly pay increments available to facilitate an enduring relationship.
Career progression : There is great opportunity for career progression within Vietjet. For First Officers a Command Upgrade is possible after 3 recurrent SIM sessions (1 of which is the SIM at assessment).
The standard roster : Vietjet understands the importance of having a good work-life balance and offer a choice of commuting rosters :
3 weeks on, 1 week off -OR- 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off
Accommodation : Accommodation at home base during the contract period is the responsibility of each pilot however Vietjet will provide 10 days’ accommodation on arrival to Vietnam for start of contract and accommodation will of course be provided at all layover stations.
Travel Benefits : Vietjet shall ensure that all pilots and their qualified family members shall have access to airline staff travel (SFC) right after signing date of service in accordance with staff travel policy.
Flight time requirements :
1. Total flight time (multicrew) : minimum 1,500 hrs
A320F hours : minimum 500 hrs
General requirements :
1. Maximum Age 60 (M) and 55 (F)
2. Minimum Height 165 cm (M) and160 cm (F)
3. Minimum Weight 52 kg (M) and 50 kg (F)
4. Valid ICAO CPL / ATPL with A320F TypeRating
5. IR valid (or previous SIM SkillTest)
6. Valid Class 1 Medical
7. Letter of authentication from the CivilAviation Authority of CPL / ATPL's country of origin
with Name and emailaddress of CAA Licensing Officer)
8. RecommendationLetter / Release Letter from previous airlines
9. Criminal Record within 6months (notarized by Vietnam embassy from country of origin)
10. No history of Accident / Incident within 5 years
11. Last5 pages of logbook
Last flight on A320F must be within 12 months during the licensing period
refresher course at own cost is a must for those who are notrecent within 120 days)
12. ICAO English Level 4 or higher
13. Passport scan with 1 year validity
14. 6 hard copy of photos in uniform (white shirt, tie, stripe, white background, size 3x4 cm)