Global Fashion Group (GFG) is the leading fashion and lifestyle retail destination in Asia Pacific, Latin America and CIS. We connect over 10,000 global, local and own brands to a market of more than one billion consumers through four established e-commerce platforms: THE ICONIC, ZALORA, dafiti and lamoda. Through an inspiring and seamless customer experience enabled by our own technology ecosystem and operational infrastructure, we are dedicated to being the #1 fashion and lifestyle destination in our markets. With 17 offices and 10 fulfilment centres across four continents, GFG proudly employs a dynamic and diverse team with deep local knowledge and expertise. In the first half of 2019, GFG delivered over 15.8 million orders to 12 million active customers.
ABOUT THE FUNCTION
At GFG, Technology is core to long-term success and is a crucial enabler of a great Customer Experience. We are a mix of experts in fashion, logistics, data analytics, marketing, and design, guided by business consultants and tech geniuses – everyone contributes to the success of GFG.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team in Vietnam:
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Design and build high performance, scalable and testable components for our shop platform.
- Lead the development of new features for the shop, delivering to our standard, on time.
- Provide material feedback to junior team members.
- Investigate cutting edge technologies to improve site reliability, developer experience, customer experience, and raw performance.
- Think outside the day-to-day and propose ways to elevate the art of e-commerce engineering.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 2+ years of experience with high-traffic distributed systems.
- Solid computer science fundamentals
- Familiar with a high-level programming language
- Familiar with a testing framework
- Experience with SQL and relational databases.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Super fun, vibrant and dynamic environment
- 15 days annual leave
- MacBook Pro is provided
- Ability to make an impact on the company – we have a startup mindset and your ideas and efforts do matter!
How to apply
Please apply through our website and, if available, please provide as well your github/stackoverflow account as well as any open source work that demonstrates any of the above skills.
Apply today and join GFG in this exciting role shaping the face of fashion e-commerce!
Global Fashion Group embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
Powered by JazzHR