This role will be responsible for developing our long-term and short-term finance transformation roadmap which includes managing our global digital environment (GDE) project, or other operational project, alignment and standardization of processes, driving exciting transformation improvements in ways of working to enable Finance to deliver the best service to internal and external customer, in the most efficient, meaningful and effective way. She/He will be partnering closely with our local Department Head as well as ACM Finance Leader to drive successful implementation so as to enhance our efficiencies and ease of doing business
Project owner or project coordinator
- Coordinate local Finance and AMCM Finance project owner for the flawless execution of GDE project
- Ensure resource availability and allocation for other operational project related to Finance
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize potential risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Finance Service & Transformation
- To play a key role in the management and implementation of finance operational transformations projects and facilitate continuous improvement.
- To independently structure, analyze and synthesise findings. To recommend for a change or a new way of working related to control weakness or risk.
- Create or maintain Finance work process/guidelines.
- To ensure proactive and effective stakeholder engagement and communication across all levels of an organization
- Experience in Finance area and Finance strategy development.
- Proven experience of delivering positive change in ways of working, either through transformation projects or through day-to-day finance operational experience.
- Experience of lean approaches and implementation.
- Experience in managing projects and leading others to accomplish difficult goals.
- A good understanding of organisational dynamics and some understanding of business processes, policies and tools and methodologies relevant to operational change.
- Ability to coach, motivate and mobilise others.
- Ability to independently structure, analyse and synthesise findings. Able to defend own perspective and support it with facts.
- Sound computer aptitude, particularly with spreadsheet packages and presentation packages. Experience of data analysis.
- Good report writing and editing skills.
Powered by JazzHR