Joining bonus is 01 month’s salary for the candidate who applies and joins KMS Oct 01, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020
Your key responsibilities:
- Love Coding.
- Follow Your Passion.
- Enjoy Every Single Working Day with Your Nice Colleagues and Our Kind Clients.
- Take Your Skill to the Next Level.
- You will be a part of Scrum Team that involves the full software development cycle, from the requirement to deployment
- Work with the client product manager to understand and elaborate product requirements to make sure the user stories ready for development.
- Work with technical lead to build up the solution and follow
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Preferably 3+ years of experience (flexible depending on how fast your learning and technical developing capabilities are)
- Able to obtain a deep knowledge of the project’s technologies
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance
- Able to self-learn and quickly adapt to new technologies
- Familiar with the Agile development methodologies (Scrum, XP, Kanban)
- At least an intermediate skill level of English
- Fluent with Java in order to develop enterprise web-based applications
- Strong experience with OO designs and design patterns
- Good experience with unit testing: JUnit, mock
- Strong experience with web-based technologies: Spring (Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data) and ORM (JPA, Hibernate)
- Experience with software development principles such as SOLID, DRY
- Experience with writing efficient SQL queries
- Experience with web/application servers such as Tomcat, Nginx, JBoss, Glassfish
- Experience with Spring Integration
- Experience with Docker container, Kubernetes
- Experience with Linux and a scripting language such as Bash Script
- Basic knowledge or experience of using cloud platforms (AWS/GCP)
- Basic knowledge or experience on CI/CD with Jenkins, Openshift
- Experience with going onsite in US market
BE YOUR BEST WITH KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisals every year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee, and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things