POSITION SUMMARY :
As an integral member of the IT Supply Chain and Finance Portfolio, the candidate needs to apply a high level of business systems analysis expertise.
Trains, implements, and supports business processes for Oracle Supply Chain Planning / Advanced Supply Chain planning, Capacity
Planning, Demand Planning, and Manufacturing for our RBIS division.
Leads analysis for conversion of existing legacy data completes regression testing and provides analyses and specifications for development work for any new or changed system requirements.
Documents business policies, practices, and procedures to meet
company standards and user needs. Leverages existing system's
standard functionality to implement efficient and consistent user
procedures. Brings a level of functional and technical knowledge of
Oracle’s cloud products as well as Oracle EBS 12.2.6 products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Includes primary duties, responsibilities, accountabilities; others may be assigned. Describes the major / unique challenges, internal and external customers affected, principal contacts, and, as applicable, the scope of independent action, decision-making, supervisory and leadership authority.
1) Provides Leadership and supports project execution through
maintaining project plans, tracking task completion reports,
updating project status, escalating issues.
2) Utilize business analysis, data mapping and data validation to
assist the development of coding specifications
identify and document test defects, document quality issues and
communicate defects to assure resolution
4) Prepares test and training plans. Develops training materials
and delivers formal training for each new site being brought
on-line with the system in our RBIS Division.
Develops and prepares training materials and procedures for
Supply Chain Planning, Demand Planning, Capacity Planning and
Manufacturing systems. Delivers formal training to end users who
are changing processes in an existing system.
5) Monitors project dates and meet individual deliverables as well
as support other team members
6) Escalates issues to management for support and / or guidance
7) Translate business objectives into requirements and functional
specifications, supporting document creation and automation
8) Serves as a liaison between internal functional partners,
offshore resources , internal and other 3rd parties.
9) Partner with IT / Vendor resources to review specifications and
10) Provide subject matter expertise, working to define business
processes and effective solutions.
11) Document business processes, work-flows and requirements
as they relate to the problems being solved by the initiative
12) Analyze data extracts and complete data mapping.
13) Support system coding and configuration changes for
automated document production efforts.14) Manage defect resolution throughout the system development life cycle.
15) Manage portfolio of projects end to end, ensuring all
deliverables are met.
16) Effectively leads change, working with key stakeholders
including management and end users to ensure involvement,
participation, and encouragement of others ideas and
contributions for effective teamwork and project completion.
17) Participates and provides full and complete regression testing
of Supply Chain Planning, Demand Planning, Capacity Planning
and Manufacturing systems for patches and upgrades including
working with Software Suppliers to diagnose and resolve problems with the system. In addition, tests and prepares new functionality as made available or as business requirements indicate.
Ensures patches and upgrades are applied prior to production implementation.
18) Provides support to end users for Supply Chain Planning, Demand Planning, Capacity Planning, Manufacturing, and sourcing systems.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS :
Education, experience, key competencies / skills, and certifications
required for success.
1) Bachelor degree or equivalent in information technology field or
other relevant discipline, or equivalent knowledge and expertise gained through combination of experience and education.
2) Five or more years experience in working on manufacturing / IT projects, including experience with Oracle EBS for scheduling, planning, & manufacturing.
Must be Computer literate, although specific IT / Programming type skills not necessarily required but are plus.3) Very logical thinker.
Very organized and structured in methodology and work habits. Ability to foresee issues and take action to avoid issues.
4) Ability to see a need and provide a solution even if before being asked to provide a solution.
5) Capable of performing analyst type tasks to understand and
evaluate a business need / change and define in detail the logical solution to the business need, using existing functionality or specifying upgrades to functionality to resolve business problems.
6) Sensitivity and persuasiveness skills to help the users understand what they may need vs. what they request.
7) Assertive leadership, with effective skills in gaining internal customers’- management and users’ - cooperation and acceptance of changes.
8) Highly effective communication and listening skills to grasp complex tasks and adapt communications to be most understandable for the users.
9) Training skills ability to organize, develop and deliver effective training using presentation, interaction and feedback.
Prepare materials to facilitate hands-on learning.
10)Strong creativity and troubleshooting skills required, with ability
to logically isolate and resolve complex problems, whether business or system oriented. .
11) Willingness and ability to travel frequently domestic and international.
12) Strong planning and scheduling and manufacturing focus to
help deliver what our customers want and need. Supply Chain Planning / Demand Planning / Production Scheduling and manufacturing knowledge / background.
13)Must possess a strong "sense of urgency" to get work done quickly and correctly.14)Independent workers must be able to self-manage to a large part while planning and reporting task progress to supervisor and team.
15) Apparel background and / or APICS certification is a strong
16) Oracle EBS system implementation, training and support
experience is a strong plus.