E-commerce's Governance and Experience is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only our users, but also sellers and creators.
We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules and systems to ensure quality. Service and Experience Team is part of the Governance and Experience organization.
Our mission is to provide world-class service and experience for customers, sellers and creators. Service and Experience Team is looking for an SOP Enablement Program Manager role to be responsible for building robust processes, identifying opportunities for improvement, and partnering with dependent teams to improve tools and systems for internal and external customers.
This position will develop, standardize, and enhance processes to drive efficiency and scalability for Service and Experience Team.
Roles & Responsibilities1. Develop SOPs for local Customer Service, Seller Support, and Creator Support teams.2. Understand problems, policies, and risks, with the ability to effectively translate them into solutions that improve processes and workflows across internal and external teams.
3. Leverage rapid, agile development techniques and processes to create content for a rapidly changing environment. Lead process improvement efforts.
4. Facilitate tech changes and updates. Create and maintain system documentation and provide training and support to team members and others as needed to ensure processes and procedures are understood and followed.
5. Effectively manage project and stakeholder meetings, drive discussions to conclusion, and keep programs on track.6. Proactively identify problems and opportunities and perform root cause analysis / diagnosis leading to significant impact.
preferably with experience in developing Standard Operational Procedures (SOPs).3. Familiarity with SOPs - executing, contributing to, and creating them.
4. Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams5. Experience in eCommerce or marketplace platform is a plus.
6. Bilingual or multilingual is highly preferred but not required.We are dedicated to fostering a welcoming workspace and championing diversity and inclusion.
We welcome people as they are, value uniqueness, and inspire potential. The evaluation of our candidates is solely based on our business needs and individual qualifications for job requirements, and we are strongly opposed to discrimination of any kind based on race, gender, color, age, nationality, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics to our candidates and employees.