- Closely coordinate with other members of the Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to ensure all requests are completed on time.
- Optimize web page to work functionally on major devices and browsers.
- Create and update guidelines for front end development.
- Experienced with cross-browsers development.
- Used to work with at least one modern front end framework: React, Vue, Angular.
- Familiar with modern build and automation tools(SASS, Gulp, Grunt).
- Knowledge of technical SEO is a plus.
- Good sense of design.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Nice to have
- Familiar with Agile development.
- Experience working in startup-like environments with iterative, value-driven product releases.
- Be a part of a young, dynamic, multinational and multi-functional team that serves global customers with new everyday challenges (Our team has staff working in Finland, U.S and Vietnam).
- Join a working culture that is fast-paced, goals driven, and committed to long-term career development.
- Monthly 1-1 performance review with your supervisor/manager to ensure you meet your goals and get the support you need to succeed in your position.
- High work flexibility and ownership (We don’t count every single hour you show up at the office, what we care more is are you able to achieve your tasks each month).
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- Lunch allowance, frequent bonding events and training sessions (leadership, technical knowledge,...)
Send resume/CV and portfolios (required) to apply. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: Open until filled.
Locations: Hanoi, HCMC
Thêm vào ưa thích
Bạn cần đăng nhập vào tài khoản của mình để thêm công việc này vào mục yêu thích của bạn. Nhấp vào "Tiếp tục" để đăng nhập hoặc tạo tài khoản mới. Sau đó, bạn sẽ có thể truy cập mục yêu thích của mình từ trang web của chúng tôi hoặc từ ứng dụng di động neuvoo.Tiếp tục
Không, cảm ơn
Mẫu đăng ký