The job assignments are included but not limited as :
1. Monitor the payment systems and make a quick response to online incidents, and coordinate and drive teams to resolve incidents in a timely manner.
2. Quickly and accurately assess the impact of an outrage of a major system or application, and then drive to resolve and conclude the issues.
3. Build up and optimize the tools / functions to improve monitoring effectiveness and efficiency.
4. Implement data analytics to conduct deep investigation and analysis of issues, and propose solutions according to the analysis findings.
5. Provide insights from Operation and Support perspective when integrating new channels to ECPay system.
6. Answer escalated inquiries of specific transactions.
7. Review and prepare documentation for team training or learning.
8. Ad-hoc works assigned by the Team Leader
1. 3+ years experience in Software Development or debugging / troubleshooting or System Administration.
2. Strong knowledge and skills in SQL, Computer Networking, Database, as well as Programming.
3. Familiar with frequently used Linux / Unix commands.
4. Exceptional communication skills in English and the ability to communicate effectively with business and technical teams.
5. Able to work under pressure and take the 24*7 emergency on-call.
7. Operation experience in sectors of banking or payment institutions is a plus.
8. Knowledge and experience in data analytics and visualization is a plus.