ZALORA Engineering is looking for software engineers to work on the backend services that power the mobile apps.
Join us in building our high traffic site serving millions of customers per month throughout Southeast Asia. You will be exposed to a polyglot architecture, modern development workflows, and a forward-thinking team dedicated to solving the big-picture problems in e-commerce.
As a member of the mobile backend team, you will hack on the mobile API and a portfolio of microservices to provide the functionality that our customers enjoy.
- Build high performance, well-structured backend services.
- Research cutting edge technologies and techniques to improve application reliability, developer experience and raw performance.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Go in production.
- Solid computer science fundamentals (theory, data structures, algorithms, design patterns).
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals.
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA is Asia’s leading online fashion, beauty and lifestyle destination, part of Global Fashion Group. As one of the region’s pioneer large-scale ecommerce platforms, ZALORA has established a strong presence throughout the region, particularly in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong, and in Taiwan, enjoying over 50 million visits per month.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.
Powered by JazzHR