CATEGORY : F&B
CANDIDATE NATIONALITY : Local
SUMMARY JOB DESCRIPTION :
To manage the smooth operation of all functions on a daily basis. Training of staff on menu, beverages, set-up and service standards established by the Assistant Director of Food & Beverage.
1. Reports directly to the Assistant Director of Food & Beverage.
2. Interacts professionally with the Executive Chef or person in charge of the kitchen.
3. Interacts professionally with guests.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. To arrive on duty punctual in a clean, sober smart appearance.
2. Insures that grooming and general appearance of all staff follow the hotel policies and standards
3. Supervises all set-ups to ensure that it is done according the function order, and on time.
4. Ensures that the service sequence is followed according to established standards.
5. Responsible for the cleanliness of all banquet facilities and equipment.
6. Attends to guests’ needs and requests regarding Room set-up, audiovisual and Food and Beverage service.
7. Responsible for the constant training of Banquet Staff and strongly involved in Staff training.
8. Prepares the banquet cheque by following the Function Order, ensuring to charge according to the Function Order.
9. Thorough knowledge of all menu items and all types of set-up, and be able to pass the knowledge to staff.
10. Responsible for the day to day operation.
11. Controls and ensures cleanliness and proper maintenance of banquet facilities and operating equipment
12. Attend to guests’ need in professional manner.
13. Prepares all guest supply and other requisitions to ensure a smooth operation.
14. Assists in setting up function rooms
15. Take care of function as assign to.
16. Checks and tests the audiovisual in each function.
17. Liaises with Engineering Department and is responsible for the follow up of job orders in the banquet department, making sure all equipment is in good working condition.
18. To monitor all costs and recommends measures to control them.
19. Liaises with Housekeeping for linen related matters as well as cleanliness of all banquet area.
20. Supports all other outlets with equipment and manpower.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :