Profile Summary :
Relationship Manager for theCommercial Bank managing a portfolio of Greater China Clients under CommercialSubsidiaries Group Clients ("CSG") in Vietnam.
This person must be highly drivenand is able to work independently as part of our aggressive expansion in amarket segment positioned for continued growth.
He / she is expected to deliversuperior performance in the areas of new account relationship acquisition,client management, revenue growth, business advice and services.
He / she must beable to deal with all levels, including its senior management and owners aswell as business and risks seniors within the Bank.
1) Achieveindividual sales revenue, assets and liabilities targets set by the department.
2) Managea portfolio of key accounts under the CSG segment of Commercial Bank.
3) Identifyopportunities to cross-sell the range of Cash, Trade, Treasury and CapitalMarkets products offered by the bank.
4) Acquireborrowing and non-borrowing customers with lending propositions in the areas oftrade finance, working capital loans, treasury hedging solutions and cashmanagement.
5) Perform annual reviews for his / her allocatedportfolio of customers.
Deepunderstanding of the FDI companies with a minimum of 3 years' proven salesexperience in Financial Institutions dealing with commercial banking segments.
Self-driven individual with a pleasant personality.
Penchantfor multi-product sales with an understanding of banking products (assets andliabilities). A strong credit background is essential.
Abilityto balance priorities between delivering sales targets and KYC / AML / creditrequirements of the franchise.
Abilityto effectively plan, manage time and work independently.
Proficiencyin both English and Chinese are a Must.
Yes, 10 % of the Time