To be responsible for processing daily operations of customer service section in the system and controlling the documents including comply with Head Office Instructions, internal rule, SBV’s regulations
1. Precise data entry operation in system
2. Handle operations of customer services department including :
Deposit side : cash deposit, withdrawal, fixed deposit and domestic remittance etc.
Remittance side : overseas remittance, clean bills for collections such as cheque, demand draft and etc.
3. Assist back office staff to advise customers procedure for opening account
4. Assist Cashier in counter-checking money before paying to customers
5. Make related reports to Head Office, Management and local Authorities
6. Customer satisfaction
7. Develop operational knowledge and skills
8. Performs other duties assigned by the Management
Having at least 2 year-experience at remittance position in bank
Good understanding in manual of operation in the system
Good knowledge in all process of work
Good command in English
Customer service and well work in team with high responsibility.
Corporate team work and mutual understanding
Communication and interpersonal skills
Can work under pressure, and multitask.
35 Nguyen Hue, Bến Nghé, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam